Best in City Cardiology Care
The Cardiology department at TRUST hospital offers complete and comprehensive cardiac care in addition to paediatric cardiology and electro physiology services with world-class non-invasive laboratories, state-of-the-art technology for interventional procedures, and comprehensive emergency services, including a fully equipped 24/7 emergency unit.
Quick look at benefits
- Comprehensive health checks at a competitive price for early detection of heart disease and other risk factors for a general population
- Regular outreach camps at various places in and around Kakinada
- Regular screening camps and health checks for corporates as a part of our commitment towards CSR
The department has three interventional cardiologists, Dr. P. V. Nishanth MD, DNB, Dr. B. D. Pavan Kumar, MD, DM and Dr Chandra Mouli, MD, DM, PDF with all of them having specialized in interventional cardiology.
Our team also has extensive expertise in complete gamut of heart diseases, including the most complex conditions. Our hospital specializes in maintaining protocols and offers guideline-based treatments. Our strong intensive care team allows us to perform interventions in critically ill patients.
Our commitment to high-quality patient care is reflected in our door to needle time of 20 mins- 30 mins and door to balloon time of 90 mins in acute heart attack patients.
The department of non-invasive cardiology uses the latest technology to image the heart. We use the following diagnostic studies to diagnose heart disease, plan optimal care and ensure proper treatment:
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- 2D Echocardiography with Doppler Imaging
- Stress Echocardiography Monitoring Tread Mill Test (TMT)
Cardiological interventions offers
- Coronary Angiogiography
- Coronary artery stenting
- Cardiac Electrophysiological mapping and ablation
- Pace maker insertion
- Defibrillator insertion