Best in City Nephrology Care
Run by experienced and full-time Nephrologists, the centre provides services covering the gamut of clinical nephrology including inpatient and outpatient management of acute kidney injury, glomerulonephritis, chronic kidney disease, complex hypertension, hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- Renal transplantation
- Interventional nephrology
- Construction and repair of AV fistulas, renal biopsies and permanent dialysis catheters
- 24X7 emergency care
- Largest private care hemodialysis facility in Kakinada
- Peritoneal dialysis: CAPD (Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis)
- Specialized water treatment plant
Over the last 10 years since its inception, the department has expanded steadily in terms of staff, equipment and facilities, currently being the largest private care Nephrology facility in the region.
Renal transplantation – Kidney transplantation with very high success rate.
Largest haemodialysis unit in the region with state of the art dialysis machines and cardiac monitoring facilities.
- A large haemodialysis unit in the region with state of the art haemodialysis machines and cardiac monitoring facilities.
- Specialized water treatment plant with the best quality water for effective dialysis.
- Hemodialysis in critical care units for patients on ventilators and other critically ill patients.
- Peritoneal dialysis: CAPD (Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal dialysis) with training facilities.
- A very good track record of performing renal transplantation.
Finally, an important focus of the division is on mentorship. We recognize that our greatest strength is our technical and nursing staff. We regularly run educational and training sessions for our staff to be able to deliver the best quality care to our patients.