Dietitics department at Trust Hospitals deals with the diet and its effects on health, especially with the practical approach suitable to your medical history.
- Dietary prescription as per doctors’ suggestions
- Prepares the patient mentally to accept the modified diet
- Dietary counseling to both patients and their family members at the time of discharge
- Regular checks of meals before dispatch to patients
- Diet counseling for both Inpatients and OPD patients
- Inpatient rounds in wards and ICUs along with doctors to monitor patient’s requirements
Although we have become increasingly aware that what we eat has a direct impact on our health, very few of us know how to tailor our dietary habits. This has a great impact on our health particularly in the context of diseases such as diabetes, people with kidney disease and illness requiring hospitalization.
A dietician is a health professional who is able to counsel people on various issues such as healthy diet, weight control, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease etc.
We have a full time dietician at Trust hospitals, Kakinada.