Terms & Conditions
- Booking an appointment can be made via the website or by telephone.
- Appointments can be made upto 15 days in advance.
- Please note that while we make our best efforts to ensure you are seen at your allocated time, there might be delays due to emergencies or some unwell patients being prioritised.
- If you are not available within 30 minutes of the time of your appointment, we might not be able guarantee that you might be seen the same day and you might have to reschedule your appointment.
- We will attempt to notify you on the previous day, in the event of cancellation of clinic for any reason. You will either receive a call or a text message notifying you of the same.
- In the event if the Practitioner with whom patient has booked an appointment has not been able to meet the patient, we will make sure to reschedule the appointment or arrange the session with another practitioner with the same expertise.
- Trust Hospitals observe and adheres to complete patients confidentiality.
- Your medical history will not be discussed with any other person or therapist without your
permission, unless we feel you are a danger to yourself or others.
- Patients medical records and medical history are kept secure.